Sunday, April 28, 2019

PROCRASTINATION KILLS DREAMS "By- Iruka Chinemerem"

Whatever or whenever you plan doing something that worth doing "DO IT".
Don't allow procrastination to put you into "HOW I WISH SITUATIONS".

Many a times we allow ourselves to be derailed by our negative thoughts. 

I don't think I can be able to do this Business? "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you".

What will my friends think of me? My dear, leave what your friends /enemies would say. They will definitely talk but have it in mind that the world loves associating with successful people. Once you make it, they all becomes your fan. 

Are you sure is not SCAM. Hey! Google will definitely show you reason to know if it's scam or not. And we all know when any business is scam either from news or social media updates. 

Seize opportunities when you see one. Life is an experiment. Take risk and take action. 

The earlier you STOP burying yourself in negative thoughts the earlier those fear of what will be the outcome becomes a testimony to you and to change other peoples life.

Stop procrastinating rather take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment